Let us understand how users can upload the test application to the cloud while installing the application to the devices.
Uploading an app
- Login with your registered Email ID & Password.
- Go to the ConnecMY APP/DATA tab > Click on Upload file button.
A pop up will be displayed asking to browse app. Click on Browse App.
Browse and choose your app(s) from local machine and click on Open to upload it.
While uploading an app, you can see its progress. When uploading process gets completed successfully, you will be notified.
In an Android device, after uploading the app,
- Go to the Device Page
- Connect a device by clicking on Cloud button.
- Click on Install button.
- A pop will be displayed. Select the app you had uploaded from Install from my App data and click on install.
- You will be notified with the progress and also on completion of installation.
In an iOS device, there's an automatic resigning process which will sign the app with the device's UDID, once this is through the app will get installed on the device. Hence installing an app on an iOS device takes little longer time.