pCloudy allows you to run your Robotium test script over Android devices. Robotium is an open-source test framework for Android applications.
Here are steps to run Robotium test script over android device:
- Login over www.pcloudy.com with your registered Email ID & Password
- Go to the Automator Page
- Click on Robotium tab
- Click on Application .apk
- Select the file from already available files from 'Select APK' tab (the App to be tested). If you want to upload an app, click on Upload App and upload a file from your local machine.
- Select Test Script .apk file from 'Select APK' (the Test Script developed for testing). You can again click on Upload app to upload a file from local machine.
- Select the device execution time and name your test cycle. Click on Next to go to Step 2.
- Click on Schedule Test Cycle
A confirmation message will be displayed to confirm starting the automation.
Finally, you get Cloud Automator Report of your scheduled test automation.