Scope of this document:
· How to use Team Admin?
· Adding team member under Admin
· Adding credits to user
· Modifying/withdrawing user credits
This feature allows you to manage the credits you’ve purchased for your team.
As a Team Admin you can:
· Add credits to a Team member
· Transfer credits to Team member
How to use Team Admin?
· If any user who has registered with pCloudy wants to manage or share his credits with his team, then he should raise a request over an email to the pCloudy admin (support@pcloudy com) for Team Admin permission.
· Once the user is granted with the Team Admin access, he can login and start adding his team members under him
Go to your Name on the top right corner and click on Settings.
When the user has Team Admin permissions, he will be able to see the ‘Team Info’ option with his login as shown below. Click that and click on 'Add User' to add a new team member.
Admin can add his team members to his team and share the credits with them.
Note: Team members need to be registered with pCloudy domain
Adding a team member:
Enter valid Email ID which is registered with pCloudy domain.
- Ensure that the user has registered with pCloudy, if a new Email ID has to be added to the team.
A confirmation message will pop up to confirm if you want to add the email id. Click on "Yes" to proceed.
You will notified regarding the process and the email id entered will show as added user in the list.
Users added successfully under admin
Add Minutes to the team members i.e. sharing the total admin Credits with team
Select the user to whom you wish to add minutes by clicking the user
Enter the amount of minutes you want to share
A confirmation message will pop up to confirm if you want to add credits to the user. Click on "Yes" to proceed.
Once the transaction is done successfully Admin account credits will be debited and user account will be credited with minutes