Getting errors while execution (like Java not found in any of the PATH locations) in OpKey logs? No worries; you need to set up the required java path Before you start working on OpKey Web by following the below given steps:
- Click on the System under the Control Panel.
- Click Advanced system settings.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab and click on Environment Variables.
- Go to the System Variables tab and click on New.
- Enter JAVA_HOME as Variable Name and the Path of installed JDK as Variable Value.
- Click on OK. Close other windows while clicking OK.